- For detailed rate information, see Course Descriptions
- Full payment due at time of registration.
- Students are expected to pay for all materials and/or textbooks provided by the school
- Tuition or written proof of sponsorship by the sending agency is due upon registration into the program. If receiving company reimbursement, tuition is still payable upon registration.
REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE
Checks returned for "insufficient funds" will be assessed a $20 additional service charge.
Refunds will be issued as follows for students who withdraw in writing from the program: Withdrawal before the first class, 100% refund; before the second class, 75%; after the second class, no refund. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in any building or on the school property.
- Parking - Automobiles must be parked in student parking lots only. No parking on side of access roads or in front of the school at main gate.
- Vending machines are available in the vending room, off the cafeteria.
- Food and drinks must be consumed in the cafeteria and may not be carried to the shops or classrooms.
- Students are expected to comply with all safety standards and rules for the shop area.
- Dress codes are not imposed; however students are expected to wear safe, practical clothing that is appropriate for a school setting.
- Fire alarm procedures are posted in all shop and classroom areas. Should there be a need to sound the alarm, all students and staff are to evacuate the building immediately and remain outside until clearance is given to return to the building. Please do not block roadways or doorways. Remain a safe distance away from the building unless otherwise directed.
- If day school is cancelled for inclement weather, there will be no Adult Ed evening classes. Announcements are made on WBZ, WHDH, WHAV, WCCM, WNBP, and Cable Channels 4, 5, 7 & 10. The class may not be made up on the regularly scheduled day as advertised.
- No cell phones or beepers in class.
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy on this web page. All policies, procedures, tuition fees and curriculum, however, are subject to change at any time by the appropriate action of the administration of Whittier.
Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Whittier Regional Technical School not to discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, disabilities, or sexual orientation in its educational policies as required by Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments and Chapter 622 of the Acts of 1971, and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Inquiries regarding compliance with these policies may be directed to Mr. Chris Laganas, Principal, or to Whittier Regional Technical School, 115 Amesbury Line Road, Haverhill, MA 01830.